New here

Options
Hi MFP Community,

I've used MFP before to learn about the foods I typically eat and how they contribute to my daily calories, carbohydrates, proteins, fats etc. But this is my first time posting on the forum.

I'm 45 and have a sweet tooth, and I'm not a very physically active person, so unless I make a conscious effort to eat well, I tend to eat too much sweet food and gain weight. I've had a couple of moderately successful attempts at losing weight in the past.

A couple of months ago I became motivated to start losing weight again. I'm currently doing a form of intermittent fasting. I gradually reduced my eating window to just a few hours of the day and now I basically just eat dinner with a few dietary supplements in the morning (multivitamin and fibre).

It's going pretty well so far - I've lost 14 kg so far, but I could easily lose motivation and give into temptation if I'm not careful, so I'm interesting in getting motivation from reading about other people's weight-loss and fitness journeys. I'd like to lose another 15kg if possible. I'm 189 cm tall and currently 102 kg. I'd love to be under 90 kg.