20 Months In and Not Givin' In

Options
mruntidy
mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
So im at my desk thinkin’ with this tea that im drinkin’, it’s got a temperature reducin’ like my mo-ti-va-tion blinkin’, like the battery’s flat man I just gotta get back to bein’ where I was at, that which I trained for hard like a sweaty gym rat. So this thing that im sayin’ like theatrics im flailin’, is I need a prop, a crutch and some people to help me keep playin’ with the weights and machines cause hell I have all the means, it’s just that there seems to be more of those days lately where im not keen to get lean, to push the foot to the floor, make those injuries heal some more, cause this recoverin’ fataholic has ta settle the score, so in a round-a-bout way while the friends I have, they all play, variety’s the spice of life I heard some cat say, so if anyone new can relate to the rhymes that I spew, then send a request for friendship lets see just what we can do. Oh just one thing please believe, I’m runnin’ on a distinct lack of cheese, so this Friday’s rap will be much better so existing friends please try not ta leave ;) - WORD

Replies