Back to School

Options
Hi everyone!
I have been on MFP for a while now, but I have really gotten serious about my goals and weightloss in the past 3 months. So far I have lost 12 pounds and I am looking to loose another 65 pounds. I have recently joined a gym and I am starting at a new university next week. I want to make sure I keep up my routine throught the school year and I need some support! I am 21 years old and looking for friends with similar interests!

Replies

• juliamcmullen92
    juliamcmullen92 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi there :)
    I'm 21 as well and about to start my senior year in college. I'm looking to lose ~20 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • EdenGoldie
    Options
    The biggest one here would be to walk instead of getting the bus. A school-like routine will help with eating as you will eat at set times. Try not to eat rubbish while studying. If you have to nibble choose dried fruit, nuts and the odd piece of dark chocolate. Go to the effort of melting your chocolate and coating your nuts and fruit to make them sweeter. Also, ration your alcohol intake during freshers week etc. Alcohol contains acetone which your body burns before fat. So if you get drunk your body will be burning that the following day(s)...not the fat!
    xx