Elliptical recommendations, please

Options
My husband and I are considering the purchase of an elliptical machine. Does anyone have any recommendations for brand and/or model? We definitely want it to be able change the incline and of course, it to have good reliability. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I went with a Precor back in 2010. 11 years and it still looks like new and works like a champ. It has ability to lock arms like most these days and also can adjust ramp. They are pricey, but I can’t say we regretted the purchase.
  • MaggieGirl135
    MaggieGirl135 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your response. My husband and I decided to go with Sole E35. We were able to try out several elliptical machines and this brand/model seemed sturdy and it glided smoothly, for both of us. Reviews seem good, as well.
  • mrmota70
    mrmota70 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your response. My husband and I decided to go with Sole E35. We were able to try out several elliptical machines and this brand/model seemed sturdy and it glided smoothly, for both of us. Reviews seem good, as well.

Good choice. I actually own the Sole F80 treadmill and have been enjoying it for last few years