Restarting my accountability Engines!!!

Options
It's been a ride this year- redirection from my focus on food or lack there of, has given me a closet full of clothes I can not fit into-
There was no serious pull towards food- but I do remember thinking I was Super Woman and the ice cream would not matter- well- it did.
Myfitnesspal gives me a black and white picture of hope. I have always rested easy when I input all calories in and exercise. I love this app- gad to be back- 13 pounds heavier. But here-
Maureen

Replies

• mourvedre
    mourvedre Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • IFJagain
    IFJagain Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You sound properly motivated and have your goals set... stay consistent and be persistent and you'll do great! Add me if you'd like support and accountability...
  • Alpacalaka
    Alpacalaka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi

I lost weight on MFP and WW (not at the same time) and I used to be “I’ve done well this week, time for a treat”. The treats got to regular and I slowly slipped into my old ways. So here I am again.

Good luck and feel free to add me as an accountability buddy
  • cattyd22
    cattyd22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I lost weight on MFP and slowly I see that graph creeping upwards. I’m trying to tell myself meeting a goal weight doesn’t mean a chocolate every day… I need to get back on track as I am so much more confident and mentally stronger when I am. Anyone want to be my accountability buddy?!