Second time around

Options
Hello to anyone who may end up reading this. My name is Ian and I am trying to get myself healthy again.

3 years ago I managed to lose 6st to get myself to my ideal weight. It was hard work but i did it in 6 months. However within 2 months of hitting my target I passed out in my bathroom hitting my head off the sink with some force. I was left with a dent in the soft tissue of my forehead and I was off work for four months with post concussion syndrome. I suffered depression with the lack of ability I now had. I reclused and lived off takeaways as I couldnt concentrate long enough to cook anything.
Fast forward to today and most of my symptoms have now gone. I'm still left with postural drop and border line hypotension which I have to monitor. All in all though I am in a lot better place. 5 weeks ago i restarted my journey to physical health. I had reached 18st 1lbs 5 weeks in and I am now 16st 13lbs. I am joining this community so i can perhaps update my journey and perhaps help encourage others and be encouraged along the way.
Thank you if you did read this.
Ian