5⃣% Fall Challenge! Did You Miss The Plane❓

Ceriusly1
Ceriusly1 Posts: 6,086 Member
5% Fall Challenge Members who missed the takeoff are being air taxied to their Team Planes. Things are coming together for us here on MFP and we are so thankful to this site so that we can continue this fun successful adventure!

If you can't find your ticket, or even if you never had one but would still like to participate let me know and I will get you to your team.

Ceri

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/141226-2021-fall-5-challenge-community

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,850 Member
    edited October 2021
    @Ceriusly1, I've never had a ticket, but I'd like to get on board.

I've been weighing daily since July of last year. I've lost 95 pounds in that time, and I'd like to lose another 15 pounds (at least).
    Current weight = 235, goal weight = 220.

• Ceriusly1
    @frankwbrown I've looked at your profile. Your loss is impressive. I've sent you an MFP mail and will send you an invitation, (ticket), to Team 8. Please join us. I am the Challenge Leader of that team so please do feel free to contact me or ask questions on our Team page if you need help with anything.

Ceri
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,850 Member
    Thank you, @Ceriusly1
    I've perused the google website and some of the MFP pages. I'm quite computer-literate, but I'm having a tough time finding where to get started.

Can I post my results for week 1 or is it too late for that? If I can, where do I do it? On MFP or on the google website?
    Do I understand correctly that we post weekly, on Friday or Saturday, the accumulated total for our past week?
    For example, for week 1, I'm thinking I would post this, somewhere:

My Exercise: 840 (120 x 7, I get more than 120 minutes of exercise per day)
    My Sleep: 49
    My Food Diary: 70 (I log religiously)

Also, it happens that I had an RMR test done Friday, October 1st.
  • Ceriusly1
    @frankwbrown Week 1 is in the books! Accumulated totals is fine but it's best of you can post 📪your numbers daily. It looks like you found where to do that on the team. I'm on my tablet now but will get back to you when I'm on the laptop.Thanks for joining us!

Ceri
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,244 Member
    May I join please @Ceriusly1 :)
  • Ceriusly1
    @roz0810 Absolutely! https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/141226-2021-fall-5-challenge-community
    When I see you have joined the Community I will get you on a team!

Ceri
  • emfrnew2013
    emfrnew2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi. I was in this challenge on SparkPeople and I am just getting into this new app snd trying to figure it out. If you could add me (even as a guest that doesn’t officially count) that would be great.
  • Ceriusly1
    @emfrnew2013 We are learning more every day about MFP. The challenge is working around a few hiccups but we are in the air for week 2 and so far so good. Please click the link above and join the Community. There are a lot of tips and tricks on the Discussions to help us all navigate MFP. Please send me a message when you have joined Community and I will get you on a team if you would like to finish the challenge with us.

I'll try to send you a friend request but this feature was not working for the last few days.

Ceri