Lose weight

Options
Ok I usually eat dinner around 6 oclock.then around. 8 I'd have a snack.so I decided to skip the snack at 8.thr first day I lost 3 pounds.the next day 1 pound.the third day I lost one pound.today I lost 2 pounds.i went from 267 to 260 in four days.im going for one pound a day.in thirty days I'll be at my goal weight of 230.

Replies

• jimsessions8
    jimsessions8 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ok I lost 9 pounds in five days.im losing one to two pounds a day.the snack I gave up was a hot dog or other foods.i was alittle surprised about how much I lost.i started at 267.now I'm at 258.i feel fine.i haven't been at 258 in twenty years .I'll keep you advised a couple times a week.thanks for your interest.
  • jimsessions8
    Options
    Made it to 256 today.thats 11 pounds in 6 days.
  • jimsessions8
    Options
    Made it to 256 today.thats 11 pounds in 6 days.
  • jimsessions8
    Options
    255 today.i feel fine.
  • jimsessions8
    Options
    To 250 today.thats 17 pounds in a week.i feel ok.going for 230.my ideal weight.
  • jimsessions8
    Options
    To 243.feel good.i lowered my blood sugar by 120 points.
  • mirianyusm
    mirianyusm Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    @jimmsessions8 I hope you are doing well with your weight loss?
  • Cindy01Louisiana
    Cindy01Louisiana Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Why are you posting your (questionable) weight loss in the Maintaining Weight forum? What did I miss?

So you've lost 17 pounds in 18 days? I'd slow that down, mate.

24 pounds in 17 days. It all sounds fishy to me, but what do I know? I'm just a natural skeptic.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    13 more pounds was needed to be lost to hit goal weight.

2 more weeks about to hit goal time.

Considering there were no more updates to get to the 30 day goal time - this effort has turned in to every other thread I've seen that attempts to do extreme.

No more updates at some point because either or both goals failed.

It's been a whole month now since last update - at prior rates being seen, 13 lbs in 4 weeks should have been easy to accomplish.

My bet is the major backfire to such an extreme attempt occurred.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    He was last active on MFP October 28th. I'd agree (unfortunately) that something happened. Hope the OP is OK. Please, please, lurkers, this happens often when we get someone all gungho on a VLCD. They feel GREAT---until they don't......