4 oz.

Options
How big is 4oz. of chicken? Everytime I eat it I guess I think that I probably guess a little bigger then it suppose to be but I have no idea how to measure 4 0z.

Replies

• mrshamm
    mrshamm Posts: 62
    Options
    How big is 4oz. of chicken? Everytime I eat it I guess I think that I probably guess a little bigger then it suppose to be but I have no idea how to measure 4 0z.
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    USUALLY 4 0Z OF MEAT IS ABOUT THE SIZE OF PALM OF YOUR HAND. TO BE ACCURATE THE BEST THING TO DO IS INVEST IN A SCALE. THAT HAS HELPED ME.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I bought a scale so I wouldn't have to guess... I bought a real cheap one but it's still better than me trying to remember how big a deck of cards was. I read that as a tip once... that 4 oz of meat was the size of a deck of cards. And since I never play with a full deck it was really hard for me to guess :laugh:
  • greekgyrl02
    greekgyrl02 Posts: 123
    Options
    3 oz is the exact size of a deck of cards so 4 would only be a little bigger
  • gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    scales can be found at wal mart and other stores of similar nature (target).

I bought one for $4
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Buy a scale, best investment I ever made! Walmart, they range from 4 to 30$$ depending on the style and quality you want :happy: