Is she trying to ruin my success?

Options
124»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Just being honest. That's how I roll.

I think your answer was honest and truthful. Sometimes the truth hurts. When I go out and eat a zillion calories I have no one to blame but myself. The fact is....we are responsible for what we put into out mouths. Nobody else.

Stop it...you're both making me LMFAO and my abs already hurt...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    It sounds like the choices that you made were not very wise ones. Making choices when we go out to eat is our own responsibility. Its something that you will need to incorporate into your life. No one makes us eat unhealthy things, we make that choice for ourselves.

This.

Restaurants, events, birthdays etc. are a part of life. We need to just re-learn the choices we make when all conditions are not 'perfect'. There may not always be the exact healthy meal you want available but there is always a healthier eating option at any restaurant or event. Just choose the healthy option and you'll be able to enjoy life but also continue to lose.
    78a.gif

Yeah....this is me ^^^....and my abs are already really sore so this is kind of uncomfortable.
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    she wants your fat chubby junk in her yoga pants...

y'know...for pictures....and science.

mj-laughing.gif
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Another thought maybe when she said I want you to eat she wasnt talking about breakfast.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    This morning the girl I am talking to made me take her out to breakfast, I ate almost 2100 calories for breakfast!

I think she is trying keep me fat..

The "girl" you were "talking" to? She's called the waitress and it's her job to get you to eat more.
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You should sabotage her and make her fat too. Then she'll know how it feels.

That's what I am doing!
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    This morning the girl I am talking to made me take her out to breakfast, I ate almost 2100 calories for breakfast!

The "girl" you were "talking" to? She's called the waitress and it's her job to get you to eat more.

Well played.
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    It won't take them long to realize ANY post started by TyTy76 is proooobaaably a troll post! :wink:
  • ohsnapitssummer
    ohsnapitssummer Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Burn it off with her later.

Yep, she totally wants the D.
    tumblr_lpf62ndJLf1qhn41i.gif
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options

Well played.
    :laugh: :laugh:

I can be harsh, but sometimes the truth will set you free. :cry:
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

There is so much here to explan (or at least guess at):
    1. Maybe she was tired of talking and wanted some action?
    2. Take her out for breakfast or eat her out for breakfast? Its the small differences that change the meaning
    3. Was the girl you were talking to a waitress?
    4. Have her take you out for dinner
    a.) Your house and only low cal whipped cream is involved.
    b.) Her house and only low cal whipped cream is involved
    5. " almost 2100 calories" is subjective term. Its like saying I crawled a mile when in reality it was 100 feet.

just saying :-)