Just starting back

Hello all. I'm having my early sunday morning coffee. Just thought I would share that I'm down 2.2 lbs in my first few days back. Counting calories really does the trick for me.

Replies

• jinstokes
    jinstokes Posts: 8 Member
    Counting calories works for me too. I just wish I actually stuck to it, though. I lost about 45 pounds some years ago...and have been off and on ever since. But...for the 1st time ever...I posted my weight...even told my husband my weight last night. Weightlifting got super monotonous, so I hired a boxing coach. Smartest thing I ever did. All the extra cardio I'm doing...and being back to calorie counting again...I should see results pretty quick like you too.
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Starting back myself. It took me a lot of work to get to my happy place and then it took three years to get to my un-happy place and now I wish I could go back in time and kick myself for wasting those years of hard work because now I have to start again. I need to lose 10% - again - which doesn't sound like much and it isn't which sort of makes it harder. "No big deal I can start tomorrow." "Oh a candy bar - no big deal I can start tomorrow" "ack it's raining out, I'll start walking tomorrow" After a week of NOT doing that I was down 2.2 pounds. So I relaxed and 1 is back. Need to learn to focus again and stop procrastinating. DO IT NOW you will feel so much better later.