anyone need to lose 100+

Options
2»

Replies

• DesDawn24
    DesDawn24 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    When I started I had 114 pounds to go to reach my goal weight (124 for ULTIMATE goal weight), and I'm 44 pounds in. It's not an easy journey, but it's one that's well worth it! Feel free to add for support :)
  • RyanJS81
    RyanJS81 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can all do it with will and determination. Dont let obstacles that WILL get in your path set you back. Just jump over them and keep on moving. I have lost over 200 lb's and feel better than ever! If I can do it so can you.
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I have lost 100 pounds so far, but I didn't do it in a year. More like 2 :) I've had two surgeries this last year, so that played a big part in slowing me down, plus losing my motivation. I still have another 40 pounds that I would like to lose before deciding how much further I'd like to go. Feel free to add me if you'd like. You can do this!
  • NancyMarie13
    NancyMarie13 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    100+lbs here too! Feel free to add me everyone! Hopefully in a year we can see a great change In each other. I'm planning on starting 30 day shred and working out at LEAST 30minutes every night
  • mrsbmerryman
    Options
    There are a TON of people who need to lose 100 lbs or more. I amj one of them! I log on daily to track my food. My thing is, I don't track as hard on the weekends. I try to keep in my head how many calories i'm eating but I don't freak if I cheat a little. That saves me from cheating during the week. I know that I will be good during the week because I have a little freedom on the weekend. But I also dont go hog-wild on the weekend. I still watch what I eat and make good choices, but I'm not as crazy as always lol

16 down and a lot to go.

Good Luck everyone! We can do it!
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 more lbs that I REALLY want to lose, and 100 lbs lost would be amazing.
  • MammaMouse
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose at least 100lbs, if not more. You're all more than welcome to add me, I could use all the support I can get! =)