A question of VAIN?

Options
james6998
james6998 Posts: 743 Member
I find this a very odd and interesting topic. Personally I cant tell you how many times i get this crap about posting body pictures or me in a tank top. (not that i care what anyone thinks) What strikes me as odd is the fact that it seems perfectly fine if your skinny as a rake or somehow out of shape. I honestly take so many pictures just to keep pushing myself and trying to keep myself motivated towards my progress. Have you been accused of being vain in your quest to a better body? Personally I could go around naked and not give a damn what people think about me. Just thought it was a good topic to see what people think.

Replies

• Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    It is your body, show off your hard work!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    I find this a very odd and interesting topic. Personally I cant tell you how many times i get this crap about posting body pictures or me in a tank top. (not that i care what anyone thinks) What strikes me as odd is the fact that it seems perfectly fine if your skinny as a rake or somehow out of shape. I honestly take so many pictures just to keep pushing myself and trying to keep myself motivated towards my progress. Have you been accused of being vain in your quest to a better body? Personally I could go around naked and not give a damn what people think about me. Just thought it was a good topic to see what people think.

Personally I think you look awesome! Like you said...who cares what anyone else thinks. Keep doing you! If taking pics motivates you then more power to ya!!
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    gonna-funny.jpg