HOLIDAY SEASON CHALLENGE

Restfinder
Restfinder Posts: 2,552 Member
This is the time of year when we all expect to gain some weight - at least I do. I allow myself those treats at times I wouldn't otherwise eat them, and it's starting already! Ugh!

The Challenge:
Set three goals for yourself that will get you past the stumbling blocks the holidays set before you.

For me, it's allowing too many treats, so my first goal is to allow myself two treats a week. Not two days of eating treats, two treats (one cookie one day, a piece of pie another day, etc...).
My second challenge is exercising. The holidays come at a time when it is colder outside and I struggle with breathing in cold temperatures, so I am going to walk outside when it is warm enough and inside when it is too cold outside - six days a week I am going to walk, adding to my walk as often as I am able. (I have trouble because of my lipedema as well as a muscle in my thigh that likes to go out, so that will determine how much my legs can take).
My third challenge is eating healthfully, getting the veggies I need to get, or the fruit I need to get, and staying away from wheat and dairy and sugar. So, I will make a concerted effort to have or have not these things every day during the holiday season.

Lets give each other a lot of encouragement and if need be a noodling - oh, here is the noodle shed for those of us who slip out of the challenge - a wet noodle is the device of discipline - ubwnqij0yq4f.jpg We can do this!

God bless us on our journey, first in growth with Him and in our healthy walk.