Hello MFP, new guy here

Hello, and what is up the Fitness world! My name is Braiden, I am to new to the fitness & health journey. So I hope for a warm welcome and new friendships along the way. A little about myself,
I currently live here in Florida, but was born in Tennessee, lived there until I was 15.
During that time I was in pretty good shape, athletic, played Baseball, Basketball, and also did Taekwondo, where I would also compete in tournaments so am no stranger to being in front of crowds. Upon moving to FL, I began to down spiral and got involved with the wrong crowds,
(drugs, alcohol, after being diagnosed with severe anxiety and depression) so it's been a roller coaster.

Ultimately, I've decided to take the plunge and get back onto the right track,
for the better of mental health, mind, body and soul, so I'm making the commitment.
I'm a loner for the most part, so I spend lots of time to myself, what better time than to kick *kitten*? LOL, so as being new I am looking for some tips and pointers on where to begin,
and hopefully make some incredible friends along the journey I can relate too as well,
would be awesome! Feel free to shoot me a message