Lost some weight now…

Options
I’m trying to maintain certain weight with healthy food. I need a plan/ menu so Im not deciding when it’s time to eat. Then I will fall back on bad habits and not so healthy food. Male over 50 light activity level hoping to move to moderate safely without injury.

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,147 Member
    Options
    Premium MFP has meal plans (available in the phone/web versions of MFP, not in the web version AFAIK), though I admittedly don't know very much about them.

There are also sites like this one:

https://www.eatthismuch.com/

Another option, if you have access and/or can afford it, would be to work with a registered dietitian (RD) to create a meal plan for you. (Depending on where you live, RD may be the term that clearly identifies a degreed professional in the nutrition field; with people able to call themselves "nutritionists" with no relevant education or experience at all, or perhaps some kind of weekend-workshop certificate thing - not at all the same. If you go this route:
    Regardless of the terminology where you are, make sure you're working with someone with the proper formal education, and other credentials such as licensing, if applicable.
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing you cut out a bunch of food to lose weight initially. You can really eat anything you want just within your calories. Weigh and track everything.