Family friendly recipes please?

Hey everyone,

I'm just re-starting my weight loss journey for the 100th time but I am desperate for some family friendly recipes. I have three kids age 4,5 and 9. The 9 year old will eat everything but the other two are really difficult and my youngest is autistic and tends to only eat plain foods. One meal that we all do eat is spaghetti Bolognese but I am really starting to get sick of that meal now!

Any suggestions would be great as there is only so much spaghetti one person can eat :lol:

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    I like that idea ^^^

During grilling season we have a lot of entrée salads. My OH will grill, and sometimes that means steak for him and chicken for me. I do the lettuce and the vegetables. Sometimes the only thing we have in common is the lettuce, lol. I'm sure it would be somewhat quicker if we had the same veggies, but it is still a very quick dinner, and everyone is happy.
  • Toasted wheat bread with 3 slices of turkey with lettuce tomatoes and pepper is the bomb
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 28,053 Member
    Do they like breakfast foods? When I'm not up for a lot of cooking for dinner, I turn to some sort of egg-based breakfast-type meal.

Less frequently, we have waffles, French toast, or pancakes for dinner.
  • mikhnpaitsmum
    mikhnpaitsmum Posts: 119 Member
    Kebobs are liked here. Everyone can pick what veggies and protien they want. Served with salad and/or rice.