Anyone doing t25?

Options
I'm looking for new friends who are doing t25 who could motivate me. I'm an Insanity grad who's lost 45lbs, looking to lose 15-20 more by the end of the year (at least, I hope I can reach that by then.. that is my goal anyways). I started t25 last week. Today is week 2, day 2... I've been doing doubles every day in hopes of getting further. But, I'm not sure how that's going to work out for me, haha. How has your experience been with the program? Anyone past the alpha phase with good results? Also, would love for anyone trying t25 to add me :)

Replies

• are822
    are822 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I do T25, love it! Last week of Alpha and I do double workouts at least a couple of times a week just because of my schedule. I'm looking forward to starting the Beta phase for even more results!
  • pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm in week 4. I've had modest results so far (5lbs lost as of my week 3 weigh in last Saturday), but I have high hopes for the rest of the program :)
  • Babygi6003
    Babygi6003 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Me! I am on Week 3. I haven't lost much weight, but I have lost 1 inch off my waist and 1/2 inch off my arms. I think the reason that I am not losing is that I just don't have much left to lose :/ My body feels pretty stable at this weight
  • PLoveElliott
    PLoveElliott Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I am also doing T25. I am in week 2 and have lost 3lbs and some inches. So far so good. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • kfavulous
    kfavulous Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Day 10 here.
    I do T25 and Chalean (I'm in week 7 of Chalean)
    Shaun is kicking my *kitten*...
  • rockinjennydee
    rockinjennydee Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm on Week 3, Day 3! Any other T25ers can friend me! I absolutely love the program and can feel myself getting stronger everyday!
  • Miragirl13
    Options
    I loveeee T25. I am on Week 5 day 3 - Last week of Alpha. I have all my pictures on Instagram Miragirl12.
  • alicecorsiatto
    alicecorsiatto Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am on week 2 - day 5. Double day Friday!! Measurements tomorrow - so far no weight loss I am hoping I see something in inches tomorrow though. I just love T25. Add me if you would like a bit more support! I would love to see what other people are burning during these work outs. I use a polar heart rate monitor to try to be as accurate as I can be with the burn..
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I too have completed Insanity (more than once) and am on my last day of week 4 of T25. I have not lost ONE pound which is frustrating but I will persevere!!!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I have it and just started, it's amazing!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    i am doing it, and i am on day 4 of beta now. I have had very subtle changes, nothing major or noticeable but i am at goal and just looking to lose some body fat! i had posted my before and after alpha pics on this thread. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1074429-t25-progress-pics?page=5#posts-16742068
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!