Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

So hungry after workouts!

2»

Replies

• Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,522 Member
    I can go either way. I notice that the higher-intensity workout tend to have delayed hunger. The thing that really makes me hungry is something like an hour-long walk.
  • PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    I can go either way. I notice that the higher-intensity workout tend to have delayed hunger. The thing that really makes me hungry is something like an hour-long walk.

Ohhh I could see that! It’s always so interesting hearing which workouts impact people in different ways! The body is so fascinating :)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,865 Member
    1600 - 1700ish calories seem low to me for maintenance for someone who is pretty active. You're also pretty borderline underweight so I'd guess part of this is your body trying to tell you something. At any rate, I usually do my workouts during my 30 minute wellness break combined with 30 minutes of my lunch break. I'm usually pretty hungry afterwards, but I have lunch to look forward to.
  • PeacefulBalance
    PeacefulBalance Posts: 473 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    1600 - 1700ish calories seem low to me for maintenance for someone who is pretty active. You're also pretty borderline underweight so I'd guess part of this is your body trying to tell you something. At any rate, I usually do my workouts during my 30 minute wellness break combined with 30 minutes of my lunch break. I'm usually pretty hungry afterwards, but I have lunch to look forward to.

Thank you for your reply! I’ll work at getting the calories up 😁.

Oh nice! I may just need to switch my snack and lunch around and see if that works! Thanks again!