Hi! Looking for accountability partner(s)

Options
I joined in June, but got benched with an injury right off the bat....Not 100%, but am finally feeling better and ready to give this health/fitness thing another shot. Like many who have been working from home for the past 1-1/2 years, I have a wardrobe of clothes that don't fit anymore....think I need to lose 20ish/30ish lbs. Not ready to give up yet! Reaching out on here because I think I could use some accountability partners if anyone is interested. Best Wishes and Thank you!!

Replies

• jimeaston2
    jimeaston2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I also had a wardrobe of clothes but they now fit :-)

Feel free to consider me an Accountability buddy
  • Hey Jim...Thanks for responding....I just sent a FR to you. That is awesome that you lost your weight....Congratulations and I hope I can do the same and someday maybe inspire someone else :)
  • Quggin
    Quggin Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have about 20ish pounds myself I could stand to lose. And to be honest I haven't fit in a little black dress since college. Probably best for everyone if it stays that way. Good luck!
  • Benstowe_fx
    Benstowe_fx Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've really gained my fitness.....on a perfect shape, thanks to my hard work and consistency 🀩
  • pixiedeathdust
    pixiedeathdust Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of an 18 month old πŸ’™ trying to get back to a weight that I feel more comfortable in but in a sustainable way. Also my first day of not breastfeeding in 18 months.. it's bitter sweet. πŸ˜’πŸ’™ Feel free to add me and we can encourage each other πŸ™‚
  • PRbonita4
    PRbonita4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm also looking for an accountability partner(s) on here! Injuries suck! It's good you are recovering and getting back to your weight loss journey.

My issue is I struggle with consistency and sticking to my goals! I would like to lose 30lbs... that's itπŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ. It seems so very doable but after about a week of going strong, I fall off...EVERY SINGLE TIMEπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ.

Feel free to add me so we can encourage and motivate each other on this journey!

• Eric50877
    Eric50877 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Need all the help I can get. Feel free to add me!
  • I'm a mom of an 18 month old πŸ’™ trying to get back to a weight that I feel more comfortable in but in a sustainable way. Also my first day of not breastfeeding in 18 months.. it's bitter sweet. πŸ˜’πŸ’™ Feel free to add me and we can encourage each other πŸ™‚

• Aweee....congratulations on your baby and thank you for reaching out!....I will send an invite! Best wishes!
  • Need all the help I can get. Feel free to add me!

• Hi Eric....Lol...me too and thanks for responding....I will send an invite....we can do this!!