Female Weight loss support partner?

I’m 25, 5ft 3 and currently weigh 13st 10lb am a size 14-16 and wanting to lose 3-4 stone. I’m looking for someone who is in a similar situation and of similar background that I can partner up with privately (maybe Snapchat?) to support each other on our journey 24/7 and have virtual weekly weigh ins etc. as I clearly can’t do this sh1t alone! 💞

Replies

• I'm 5"3 . I started at 220 and I'm now 198 all on my own tho. Now I'm here to watch everything better and reach all my goals. I'm down to help u if you want
  • puckettm5978
    puckettm5978 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m down !
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Hiya, I have about 3 stone to lose too after putting it all on over the lockdown/ covid and am really struggling to motivate and just get on with it by myself so would love to have someone to keep me accountable/ motivate each other! :)
  • mommyof2dnd
    mommyof2dnd Posts: 1 Member
    I have more than 3 stone to lose, but would be happy to just lose 1. Would love the support and to help keep everyone accountable. Please add me in!
  • celticcapergirl1
    celticcapergirl1 Posts: 11 Member
    Hello I'm looking for an accountability partner/ partners. I'm losing motivation to exercise and eat healthy. I could really use some help and I'm willing to help others too. Thank you 😊
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    I am not in Snapchat but am on Instagram. I post my workouts and some other fitness and health-related things. @metaphysicalstudio
  • Soldomin0830
    Soldomin0830 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm 5'4'', 170 lbs, looking to loose enough weight to be in a normal BMI range. I'm down too. I can't use social media though. I deleted all those apps, I can only use this one.
  • Soldomin0830
    Soldomin0830 Posts: 8 Member
    I logged my food for the first time in a while and when I completed my diary it told me I'll gain a pound if I keep eating like this lol. Great way to start lol