I hit my goal weight today!

Options
Yeah!! I just want to tell someone cuz no one in my life really cares but…I just hit the goal weight I’ve had for years. Down to 130lbs from chilling around 145 for several years. I haven’t been this weight since high school actually. And I did it without giving myself an eating disorder this time so :) FEELING GOOD have a great saturday everyone and keep your old jeans!!! you’ll be glad you did.

Replies

• Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,115 Member
    Options
    Well done, be proud of yourself 🙂
  • Gardensoul57
    Gardensoul57 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You put in the hard work. You must feel great.
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • justanotherloser007
    justanotherloser007 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Awww yeah!! Congratulations! 🎉🧨🎆🤸🏼‍♀️Although, there is no way I would have kept my jeans from high school all the way until I was 48.. But I like your enthusiasm!! I mean, I think acid washed holy jeans were all the rage and they would not have aged well lols.
  • jaded989
    jaded989 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    WTG!! Congratulations 🎉👏
  • salleewins
    salleewins Posts: 2,308 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT TO HEAR!!!
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Brava!!!
  • Bluetail6
    Bluetail6 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Very nicely done!!
  • lsandy4
    lsandy4 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I use MFP to log so that I stay at goal. Almost five years and counting. CONGRATS on your accomplioshment!!
  • Majewske
    Majewske Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kpforest25 wrote: »
    Yeah!! I just want to tell someone cuz no one in my life really cares but…I just hit the goal weight I’ve had for years. Down to 130lbs from chilling around 145 for several years. I haven’t been this weight since high school actually. And I did it without giving myself an eating disorder this time so :) FEELING GOOD have a great saturday everyone and keep your old jeans!!! you’ll be glad you did.

• Majewske
    Majewske Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! Don't count on other people. Ive finally learned that. I'm losing slowly, but happy with results so far. I'm happy for you reaching your goal. It's hard with Halloween. Have a great day. I think it's Indian summer here.
  • HildieMe
    HildieMe Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous! Congrats, and I hope you can stay at that weight... It's never easy, and it doesn't get better with age. Trust me, at 78 I know whereof I speak. I manage to touch my goal weight every couple of years, then hover anywhere from five to fifteen lbs. above it. It never stays down without daily effort... You seem to have it figured out! A touch of envy here - just so you know WE CARE A LOT!!
  • 406MamaBear
    406MamaBear Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great job! Be proud of yourself!
  • walktalkdog
    walktalkdog Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's so awesome, and such a good feeling! Glad you shared on here, and enjoy it!!
  • samichael20
    samichael20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • PeachTye
    PeachTye Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Happy to be able to celebrate with you
  • JustRamona
    JustRamona Posts: 399 Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    kpforest25 wrote: »

WTG!!! I'm happy you shared this victory with us!!!!
  • JustRamona
    JustRamona Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Awww yeah!! Congratulations! 🎉🧨🎆🤸🏼‍♀️Although, there is no way I would have kept my jeans from high school all the way until I was 48.. But I like your enthusiasm!! I mean, I think acid washed holy jeans were all the rage and they would not have aged well lols.

I do miss the acid wash look......how come THAT doesn't back in style :(
  • SparkSpringtime69
    SparkSpringtime69 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Wow, a big congrats on hitting your goal!!!
    I still have my jeans from my 20s. Not sure when I'll be getting back into them, but you're quite an inspiration so thank you and best wishes for your maintenance. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!