Need Help Pls With Ticker Setup

Options
Hi Team!

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this - but I'm requiring some assistance with setting up my ticker.

I've tried selecting different options, pre-made or custom, etc.. but the ticker never creates or shows. All I ever see is a broken graphic icon.

Anyone got any helpful hints on what else to try??

Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,437 Member
    Options
    Hi Team!

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this - but I'm requiring some assistance with setting up my ticker.

I've tried selecting different options, pre-made or custom, etc.. but the ticker never creates or shows. All I ever see is a broken graphic icon.

Anyone got any helpful hints on what else to try??

Thanks in advance :)

I had to keep refreshing my page to have it show up ...It is stubborn ...hopefully you can get it to work :)
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options

Either I'm wrong, or it is impossible. I have had MFP ticker problems years ago, I've ignored it. I just got back on the MFP motivation train, and tickers still aren't working for me.

Anyone? (all of the help/faq that I've read don't address this very much.)