Wanting to make more fitness friends 😊

Options
I’ve lost close to 80 pounds total and now working on building more muscle, wanting to motivate and also get some motivation from new friends! w8p0shgdtx5x.jpeg

Replies

• Maggiesanvicto
    Maggiesanvicto Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! I'm restarting my journey. After losing 60 pounds I gained about 10 back. Hoping to get closer to my goal this time :)
  • ksteenbr
    ksteenbr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    anybody south of Boston Massachusets (Norwell area) looking for exercise partner. I am on a journey to lose 80 lbs
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I've been on MFP for 9 years or so and have been able to maintain and really focus on health!
  • Ara_celie
    Ara_celie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need more support from others that are on this self love journey..
  • hamza_chandler
    hamza_chandler Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’m just restarting my journey since I had a few dark years of mental health. Could use the support and any tips to help along the way
  • rbbe19
    rbbe19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • angelatdavidson2002
    Options
    Yes. Anyone looking for fitness friends, I'm open if you want to support each other.
  • CleaCoalyard
    CleaCoalyard Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Sure! Friend me if you like :)

• CodeMauler
    CodeMauler Posts: 52 Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

I'm new to MFP (refugee from SparkPeople) and I'm still finding my way around. I'd love to make some friends and learn more about motivating groups to join!

Fair warning, I'm friend - ing folks in this thread that said that was ok. ^.^

ETA: Well, if I can figure out how. Feel free to friend me and let me know how to do it!

• matthewcramer5911
    Options

Where are you from? I'm from Wisconsin.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!