Would you rather??

Options

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    The bell. It'd be like the microwave going off. Saying dinner is ready. Plus there's never any of that awkward prodding late at night next to my girlfriend.

Would you rather

Eat only soup for the rest of your life or Eat only grilled chicken for the rest of your life
  • smesche
    smesche Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    As long as I never got pregnant again, I could eat grilled chicken for the rest of my life. When I was pregnant.. chicken was disgusting and it made me sick to my stomach.

Would you rather

Never be able to use deodorant again OR Never be able to use tooth paste again
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    easy. deodorant.

toothpaste affects me, lack of deodorant affects those around me. Plus....there's always cologne or showering regularly lol

would you rather adopt from china or save an orphan in the states
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Orphan in the states

Would you rather eat a tarantula or a bullfrog? No cooking or flavoring..dead, but raw.
  • smesche
    smesche Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    :sick: Trantula. Bull frogs.. I just couldn't do it.

Would you rather

Have one year off at your current rate of pay or work your current job for a year at double your current rate of pay
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    Not have a car.

There are still payphones (somewhere out there), I could attempt to bring pagers back and there is always the option of having a land line.

lmao
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options

Have one year off at your current rate of pay or work your current job for a year at double your current rate of pay

My job's pretty easy so I'll take the double-pay.

Would you rather have a significant other that shouts and throws things when you fight, or that shuts down and won't talk to you?
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Shuts down and won't talk to you. I can't stand someone who gets violent and aggressive.

WYR sky dive or bungie jump?
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Sky Dive

WYR eat a dog, or eat an equal amount of dog poop?
  • becckii
    becckii Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Eat a dog! It wouldn't be that bad I am pretty sure my local Chinese serve it.

WYR, kill a puppy or cut off your own toe?
  • RunWinterGarden
    RunWinterGarden Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Cut off a toe

WYR run naked through a crowded theme park with total strangers OR have your mom walk in on you pleasuring yourself?
  • monicastryin
    monicastryin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Would you rather eat someone else's toenail or listen to 12 hours of nails on a chalkboard?

Bring on the nails please!
  • monicastryin
    monicastryin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Naked in the snow

Would you rather get kicked in the head or kicked in the *kitten*

This is a hard one.......
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Cut off a toe

WYR run naked through a crowded theme park with total strangers OR have your mom walk in on you pleasuring yourself?

Run naked through a crowded theme park

WTR live in a mansion with all your relatives (at least the tope 20 ) or in a shack by yourself
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'll take the shack, please.

Would you rather be rich for most of your life, and then dirt poor (living on the streets) for the last 5 years, or be dirt poor and then rich for the last 5 months of your life?
  • _tam_
    _tam_ Posts: 257
    Options
    Rich for most of my life!

Would you rather be unattractive and filthy rich or smokin hot and poor?
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Unattractive and filthy rich. I can always buy plastic surgery...and there's so much I could do with an obscene amount of money, like travel and enjoy life to it's fullest.

Would you rather watch ONLY kids' cartoons or read ONLY Twilight and 50 Shades for the rest of your life?
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Read Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey for the rest of my life.
    Would you rather have a job that you loved without insurance and good benefits. Or would you rather have a job that you hated with full benefits and insurance?