Would you rather??

Options

Replies

• TitaniaEcks
    TitaniaEcks Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'd give up the coffee.

No, you can't have the beard lasered off either. You can't have it removed in any way. Or cut. You have to live with a full beard.
  • TitaniaEcks
    TitaniaEcks Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    sexy or smart
    Smart because then I can get a good career and save up enough money to get plastic surgery and charm classes, but you can't buy smart.

Would you rather eat dog feces for an entire year or have a second-degree relative (grandparent/grandchild, uncle/aunt, niece/nephew) who you're fond of (and wasn't close to death anyway) suddenly die?
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    How much poop?

Would you rather get punched in the face by Mike Tyson or kicked in the stomach by David Beckem?
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    How much poop?

Would you rather get punched in the face by Mike Tyson or kicked in the stomach by David Beckem?

I think I'd rather be kicked in the stomach.
    I like my nose straight :laugh:

ALthough I'm probably so short he will miss anyway :noway:
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Stomach by Beckham I guess.

Would you rather be a contestant on Survivor or Big Brother?
  • thesoup11
    thesoup11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Survivor would u rather banana or cherry
  • rwstoneman1
    rwstoneman1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    banana,

would you rather have arms made of cheese (do not grow back if you get peckish) or a constant trickle of strawberry jam coming from your ears?
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    banana,

would you rather have arms made of cheese (do not grow back if you get peckish) or a constant trickle of strawberry jam coming from your ears?

I guess I could get used to wiping up jam, because where I live, my arms would melt if they were made of cheese.

Would you rather be angry or sad?
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    I like this question - and its actually quite a tough one ........ going to go with angry - sadness can be overwhelming i reckon at times so yeah easier to punch a wall lol!

Would you rather have no arms or no legs?
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    No legs. Can always have a wheelchair.

Would you rather be able to talk to animals or understand every foreign language?
  • amberka
    amberka Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    hmm... understand every foreign language

Would you rather give birth to a knife or suffer from life-long tinnitus (loud ringing in your ears)?
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    Options
    I'll take the knife.

Would you rather lick a coin (yes one that's been in circulation for years and touched by millions) or touch Hugh Hefner in his special place?
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    BACON!!!
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Smoked or Kevin?
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Smoked!

Would you rather live in a remote part of the country or in a city?
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    City every day of the week.
    I need my amenities.

Spend a day babysitting a screaming baby or looking after an 83 year old who doesn't realise half of what they say is racist because things were " different " back in their day.
  • fShaw86
    fShaw86 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Definitely the baby!!!

Would you rather run 1,000 calories off or eat 5,000 calories (in one sitting)?
  • BigDougie1211
    Options
    If I was hung over I could do the 5000 cals in one sitting without too many complaints ( at the time ) but in general - I think I'd run it off.

Would you rather watch your Mum and Dad have sex every day for the rest of your life
    or
    Join in once and put an end to it forever.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Interesting question Dougie...

Drink and drug myself heavily then join in and get it over with once and for all. Convince myself it was a drug induced dream and never really happened.

Would you rather make a presentation in front of your business peers naked or work out naked in a packed gym where you don't know anyone.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    The work out, definitely! I don't know any of them after all.

Would you rather:

Try to land a Boeing 737 once, or eat airline food for the rest of your life?