Weekend Challenges

Options
I think I'm glad the weekend is almost over. I had a rough weekend. Still recovering from covid and had a difficult time keeping my oxygen level up. But, thanks to this app and some other changes we've made, was able to keep on track with food and eating healthier. I just had a nice breakfast courtesy of Mom's Meals. A cheesy vegetable scramble egg. I just started using this service. My husband and I need to get in more fresh food as well as watch our sodium and calorie and nutrient intakes. I thought I would give this plant a try. Seems very very flexible. And so far the food is fine. I can't say it's great because it is a little on the bland side probably because of lower sodium. But today's breakfast was very nice. And I really like that all the food is fresh not frozen and you can really taste the difference in the vegetables being fresh. Well my husband and I are both recovering it's important that we eat nutritiously but we don't really have the energy yet to do much actual cooking and prepping. So I'm taking help where I can get it and this is just one place. I hope you all have a successful weekend and start the new week feeling strong.