just started looking for supportive friends

Options
I was just introduced to this site. I'd love to make friends with anyone who is helpfull or suportive.

Replies

• tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I joined this site a couple of weeks ago and it's been uber helpful so far. I would love to help support you in any way I can :)
  • ryssaan
    ryssaan Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I will friend request you it's always good to have supportive friends. This is a difficult journey for us and we need all the support we can get
  • mmindykay
    mmindykay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :smile: I've been on this program for about a week now. So far no wt loss only gain, aggravating but I'm learning the sad sad truth about the foods that I eat on a normal basis. This is rather hard and at the moment I am feeling a bit discouraged by the entire thing and the amount of calories it says I should eat in a day.
    Really need help from others that are feeling the same way or have already accomplished this mindset.
  • KrissyD70
    KrissyD70 Posts: 92
    Options
    MFP is awesome! I have lost a pound every 2 days this month (down 12.5 lbs) using this website and the calorie counter. It really keeps me accountable. Friend request me if you would like.
  • CQKMom
    CQKMom Posts: 4
    Options
    Good luck! I know how hard it can be to juggle time with your family vs. time for yourself (working out, food prep, etc.) I have decided that I am a better mom if I take time to be a bit "selfish" by exercising. :flowerforyou: