Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.

Forum Change

Options
12346»

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Hello, MFP. I appreciate this site and the health benefits I've gained from using it over the years.

My two cents: I like the more modern look of the pages, BUT the fonts/typeface/letters are lighter and much harder to read than the old darker fonts. I don't want to spend as much time here because the pages are harder to read.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    Hello, MFP. I appreciate this site and the health benefits I've gained from using it over the years.

My two cents: I like the more modern look of the pages, BUT the fonts/typeface/letters are lighter and much harder to read than the old darker fonts. I don't want to spend as much time here because the pages are harder to read.

Adding to my above comment: I also have to reduce the viewing size to 80 percent because otherwise everything looks huge. I use a laptop computer that's less than a year old.
This discussion has been closed.