Got a suggestion on how to improve MyFitnessPal? Share it in this category or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s suggestions. Please be sure to review the Feature Suggestion submissions guidelines.
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Temp workaround for how to [un]bookmark discussions for Groups

frankwbrown
frankwbrown Posts: 12,801 Member
@Betty, FYI regarding this bug: Unable to bookmark Discussion in Groups: OPEN - Bookmarking or un-bookmarking a discussion in a group results in an error message.

While that bug is being fixed, there is a work-around that people might like to know about.

I verified that I get a 403 - forbidden error when I attempt to bookmark or unbookmark a discussion on a Group page, as well as when I attempt to unbookmark a discussion on my My Discussions page.

I found that going to the discussion, then clicking on the bookmark icon there -- to bookmark or unbookmark as the case may be -- works just fine and does not result in the 403 error.
1 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Please not this is an informative post in relation to an open bug.

Replies

• Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,873 MFP Staff
    HI, @frankwbrown Thanks for noting this workaround. Hopefully it won't be needed for long.

Since this is more so an informative post I will be closing out this Idea, but will leave it visible for other members to see.
This discussion has been closed.