Options
Sammycup
Sammycup Posts: 3 Member
Post any thoughts on the show here!

Replies

• Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan. Am keen to see the 50th anniversary show and am interested to see how Peter Capaldi works out :wink:
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Lol - just you and me then!
  • Sammycup
    Sammycup Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's so sad. I expected more than two!

And yes, I'm really excited. I have a good feeling about Peter Capaldi.
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Me me! But I'm only just starting out. I' m most of the way throu the David Tennent reign.
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    There are lots of Doctor Who fans. There is even a group, but not very active. Just because they didn't see your post doesn't mean they aren't here.

I'm psyched for the 50th and waiting to see how the new Doctor works out.
  • scottaworley
    scottaworley Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Any Dr. Oz fans on here?
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Me! I love it so much. We recently switched to Virgin TV and I was thrilled to find that the modern series are all on there. So I've been dipping in and out at will. A lot. It's brilliant!

I will be sad to see Matt Smith go, even though it took me quite a while to warm to him. DT was my favourite Doctor, without question, and I wish he'd come back!
  • ChrisM8971
    ChrisM8971 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    There are many Dr Who fans out there many are closet fans though. Me I came out and am willing to admit that I am a fan :tongue:
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    HUGE fan, check my profile for a photo of our recent wedding cake topper :smile:

I'm really looking forward to an older Doctor, Matt Smith has been amazing, but the nature of the show is it needs to change and I'm glad it's a big change. I can't wait for the 50th!
  • zanyzana
    zanyzana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Me me me! I love David Tennant, Tom Baker, Matt Smith in that order. And Torchwood. And am scared of weeping angels. And can't wait to see the 50th show and the new fella. I'm glad he's older, it's time for a change!
  • lsigall
    lsigall Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Big time Doctor Who fan! I also love David Tennant and Tom Baker, in that order. My third favorite Doctor was Jon Pertwee, though.

Really looking forward to Peter Capaldi taking on the role. Hoping for a Comic Relief sketch where he plays Doctor Who in character as Malcolm Tucker. :smile:
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    here

love David...hate, hate, hate Matt...roll on xmas

love Tom Baker and Sarah Jane

loved rose and Donna...hated mooning Martha with a passion...he's never gonna fancy you lol

not keen on Amy with Rory

Clara is fab and from my home town (Blackpool)

and I live in hope that the drs daughter will re-appear at some point and wouldl ove an episode with river and cptn jack

martyx
  • kmmorgan0909
    kmmorgan0909 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Am I a fan? Well, I just bought The Valeyard Package for the Long Island Doctor Who Convention in November, so I guess you could call me a fan ;)
  • Xtinesky
    Xtinesky Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Me! Loved David Tennant and Christopher Eccleston. Took me a while to warm up to Matt Smith but now I love him too and will be sad to see him go. Our tv remote control is a replica of the 11th's srewdriver :)

So looking forward to the 50th anniversary special, hoping it will be epic.
  • BigJayUK
    BigJayUK Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Didn't like Eccleston and Piper at first.
    Piper grew on me......Eccleston was too cheesy......Loved Tennant......loved all the assistants.....did not know who Matt was when he was revealed had to google him.....he was a good Doctor too.

Best espiodes was the weeping angels......they are pretty much scary
    Loved Torchwood too......dissappointed they will be no more of them

Loving forward to the Christmas show.
  • okcat4
    okcat4 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Some torchwood stuff on BBC America, coming soon. And I am trying to figure out how to do weeping angels for my halloween decoration. Tardis and Daleks are no sweat. Maybe even a cyber man or two...

Would love to know more of Cap. Jack and Dr Who history ( David Tenet? )

Did not like Smith at first. He grew on me. Have loved all the companions, Martha rocked and the current one is a great mystery! River Song is delish. Gal crush!
  • AstroRocket
    AstroRocket Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan, but I'm not obsessed lol
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to see David Tennant reprise his role for the Anniversary. I would say my favorite companion was Donna.
  • Bigblondelady
    Bigblondelady Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    omg my hubby and me have been watching since the 80s , then it disappeared for awhile. was thrilled when it came back to the modern world. I always hate when he regenerates , I take a bit to like the new one , next thing I know they are my fav, about the time I love them they change , but once again I love them. we are waiting for the new series, but watching rerun for the mean time and I hate reruns as a rule lol
  • rosellasweet
    rosellasweet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Me me! But I'm only just starting out. I' m most of the way throu the David Tennent reign.

Same here! I can tell I'm almost to the end of the Tennant reign. Sad times. What am I going to do without my "Weeeeelll...!" and "Alons-y!" I love Rose a lot but Donna's a nice change of pace because she isn't always jealous like Martha.