Has anyone used plexus?

I have never heard of this untill the other day when my fiance seen a friend of his on facebook has lost 40lbs in 3 months using plexus. He is now set on the idea that HE is going to use this product! I tried to convince him to just workout with me and just eat healthy since he hasnt even tried that yet but he wont listen. So I have been trying to research it and I havent really seen anything too bad about it. It claims a lot of stuff like helping blood sugar ect. It almost seems like a scam...I dont think he is going to listen to me he wants to try it so the least i can do is educate myself as to what it is so i can let him know exaclty what it is. BUT I want to see if anyone here has used Plexus and if so what were your results? Did they last, did you have any, or is it all just a bunch of BS like every other "diet" or "supplement"

Replies

• jessica182517
    jessica182517 Posts: 390 Member
    anyone??
  • I've never personally used it, but they get you to use it, then sell it and become an ambassador. I've got a tricked out plexus mobile in my neighborhood and a really annoying facebook friend who sells it and claims it cure PCOS and ADHD
  • I use it and I love it! I love it so much the first day that I used it that t I went ahead and became an ambassador. I am now selling the product. I have hypothyroidism and I have not felt this good in years. I am very pleased with it. Just remember it doesn't work for everybody and it does work for most. I also work out some. The good thing about the product is that it does have a 60 day moneyback guarantee.

http://pinkdrinkclearwater.myplexusproducts.com/
  • 2tired2think
    2tired2think Posts: 36 Member
    I have been using it for about a month now, along with watching my calories and working out 4-6 times a week (cardio and strength). While I like that it never made me feel jittery, and it doesn't taste bad (tastes like cherry Kool-Aid), I don't think it's doing anything for me. I've lost a whopping 3 pounds, which I'm sure I could've/would've lost without the supplement at all. I am currently needing to lose an additional 25 pounds, so it wasn't as if I was close to my goal and that contributed to the slow weight loss. I think it is expensive as well, for what little benefit it provided to me. As another post has mentioned though ... it works for some. It seemed to work for two friends of mine, just not for me.
  • It is a pyramid scam.
  • It's multi level marketing. You can earn extra money. Honestly though IDC if I do earn money, I love it myself!
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Just another fad diet doomed to failure.
  • faith_76
    faith_76 Posts: 199 Member
    My SIL was selling this "stuff" so I bought it. First 3 days I was peeing about every 20 min. I also felt like I was on some type of amphetamine, heart racing, tired yet couldn't sleep well, jittery, etc. I stopped after about a week and a half.
  • pouringraina
    pouringraina Posts: 106 Member
    (I will preface to say I am not an ambassador for Plexus) I have a friend that sells it because she loves the product. She has lost quite a bit is weight combining the Plexus products with diet and exercise. She referred me to a 6 week bootcamp program locally and said that the Plexus helped her blood sugar stay regulated and her sugar headaches to be non-existent (headaches from detoxing from processed food, dairy, gluten, etc.) I decided to try it thinking I was going to cancel my monthly order after the first month. Well, my second order will be in my mail box tomorrow! In the first week I lost 5 inches in my waist, and my cravings for junk food are gone. What I love about it is that it's not a meal replacement. I am also hoping that after a few months it will help with PCOS symptoms like it has for others. I would say give it a try for one month. If you don't like it, just cancel your order for next month! I have also since lost 8 pounds, but I think that was from the Plexus/clean eating/exercise put together.
  • Plexus is a great way to lose weight... in your wallet. I haven't used it, but I know a couple of people it didn't help, and none that it has (except the ones $elling it). Also, I looked at the ingredients on the packaging. I think you could buy supplements for all the main ingredients for much cheaper.

Well I suppose after reading this thread it does help some people. Who knows. I think it's a bit overpriced, that's all...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!