Looking for new friends here for support

Options
Hi, I've been here a while and I'm doing great but I'd really love to have more pals to support and get support from. Please add me as I'm a daily user here and love to see other people's journeys!

Replies

• nika11223344
    nika11223344 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I am quite a new member but I am in the same situation :'( I was over 120 kg...then I lost 50 kg and now I am back again :'( I am serious about my commitment but I know I will have bad days ... Happy to support you
  • Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I look forward to reaching our goals together! Have a wonderful, beautiful day new friend!
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting again. Love to encourage friends and be encouraged. I'll check and make sure my diary is open.
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just friended you both. Feel free to friend ladies!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    I dont care if you add me, but I will warn you, I am not the friend for everyone. I am very supportive, and off and on all day, so see most things, but I swear like a sailor and ramble incessantly about my life, and not just about diet and weight crap. I have an awesome group of friends who are pretty much the same. I'm maintaining till the end of the year so you wont see me log any food for some time and i dont look at peoples diaries unless they ask for help with something. You are welcome to board to crazy train and hop off if you so choose. https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/callsitlikeiseeit