Friends equal support.

Options
Ok not sure what happened to my account yesterday but I lost it. I went to log and it wasn't there kept saying something about not account..
Anyway here is to trying again . Looking forward to getting support and friendship along the way . Please feel free to add me . Not sure how to add people now with new change ...

Replies

• Mama530
    Mama530 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    With recent changes to the forums, its not as easy to get to peoples profiles profiles anymore. The easiest way (from a computer) is to replace the user name (like in the url below) with the user name of the person you want to add. ( i cant help you with doing it from a phone as I dont use the forums on my phone). I dont care if you add me, but I will warn you, I am not the friend for everyone. I am very supportive, and off and on all day, so see most things, but I swear like a sailor and ramble incessantly about my life, and not just about diet and weight crap. I have an awesome group of friends who are pretty much the same. You are welcome to board to crazy train and hop off if you so choose. https://www.myfitnesspal.com/profile/callsitlikeiseeit