Victorious Victoria Fitness Challenge April 15

Options
Good morning! Welcome back Niccole-I missed your daily motivation! ViviaKay I hope you feel better today.

Second day of Biggest Loser Cardio-I definately notice a difference between the muscles I work with this video compared to my Hip Hop Abs.

The temperature is supposed to hit 60 today so we will be outside again. If I can get my son to go around our block twice, I can add another 1 1/2 mile walk to my exercise for today. Hard to believe I STILL have snow in my yard!!!

Replies

• JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Good morning! Welcome back Niccole-I missed your daily motivation! ViviaKay I hope you feel better today.

Second day of Biggest Loser Cardio-I definately notice a difference between the muscles I work with this video compared to my Hip Hop Abs.

The temperature is supposed to hit 60 today so we will be outside again. If I can get my son to go around our block twice, I can add another 1 1/2 mile walk to my exercise for today. Hard to believe I STILL have snow in my yard!!!
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm not exactly sure what I am going to do today. My day is a little off routine because I have a Bible Study I go to on Tuesday mornings. I will probably pull weeds and mow today. I need to get the upstairs cleaned up today. I did an upper body work out yesterday so I may try to get in abs today if I have time.
    Have a good day!
    Mel
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Had a wonderful day yesterday. Got an email from husband saying I look younger and sexier everyday. awww. Also had someone in yoga ask me if I was losing weight. This would be the first person that doesn't know I'm on a diet. :blushing: I'm also .2 lbs away from the half way point.

Went to strength training, yoga, and got a little walk in yesterday. Today is yard work and elliptical.
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Yesterday went okay for me. Since I haven't really been exercising I decided to take it slow and started with 30 min at a moderate pace on my bike. It felt good ~ I'll up the time tonight and *maybe* get in an exercise dvd if I can (hubby is out of town though so it depends on how the day goes with my boys). I stayed within my calories although the items I ate weren't exactly the best choices. Went to the grocery store and stocked up on fruits & veggies so I will do a better job with the contents of my eating today. Anyway, taking it one day at a time...

Looks like everyone is doing well. It's really awesome that you all are still here sticking it out, exercising, and making a better life for yourselves. What an inspiring group to belong to! Thanks for welcoming me back!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Great job, Mary!

I'm headed out today to start the NBC show so things will be hectic for a few weeks. I packed a power yoga DVD and a resistance band this time, so I'm ready for hotel workouts. And I'm about to get in a quick bike ride and 20 minutes of power sculpting before I get on the plane.

Went over on my calories yesterday -- I think it's because I didn't eat enough during the day and so I was starving at night. Sometimes only having 1200 calories stresses me out, especially when I see that it's 4pm and I only have 300 left. Usually it's incentive to go work out but I just couldn't squeeze it in yesterday between first day on the job and packing.

Oh well, today is a new day, and I'm going to:

1. 30 minutes cardio on bike, 20 minutes sculpting, 15 minutes abs and stretching
    2. Pack healthy food for the airport
    3. Make a commitment to eat slowly and mindfully on the road
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Ok day 2 of this week and still on track slimfast really works for me on a day to day basis I know where I am at the less choice the better at the moment I can drift into emotional eating very easily and I am still very anxious about my little doggy the next vets app is creeping up fast next friday I really hope we will get good news. Also my guinea pigs are nearing the end of their pregnancies so I have to take care of them because I don't want anything to go wrong (I have already got homes for 6 of them).

Anyway exercise brisk walk with my clifford (dog on the left) for about 50mins this morning plus I managed 30 mins on the elliptical pretty intensive I was so desparate to stick it out today that I needed a distraction so I used my hubbies ipod and watched Yogi bear and the Jetsons (didn't have time to put anything else on it) I know pretty sad isn't it but hey it worked and I feel better for using the elliptical again.

Tomorrow will be either elliptical again (I will download a grown up program tonite) or I will run for 1/2 hour and DVD later on.

Feeling optomistic again I hope I can keep it up.
  • dragonscapes24
    Options
    Good tuesday everyone... :happy: Congrats Mary... It's always so nice to hear things like that... some of my friends in class said they have noticed a difference in my face which is always the first place that I loose weight... It feels good to get that acknowledgement...

anyways... took the dog for a long walk this morning... :bigsmile: 90 mins... was sweeting a little when I got home so I feel pretty good... we are going out to do some yard work in a little bit... :grumble: then I have to do my jillian michaels workout before I go to class... :tongue: I am really burning a lot of calories today... hehehe... that feels good to...

Anyways... have a great day... Talk to you all tomorrow:flowerforyou:

Jenn
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Returning to life today! I decided to take another day off from cardio, but still cleaned the house for an hour (hrm says 196 calories), so I'm counting that.

Much better, but have severe prejudice against certain foods. Tried to drink coffee w/ cream this am, and couldn't do it. I feel like a two year old, as certain foods are "icky" now. But, yesterday I successfully ate all of my calories for the first time since last Thursday.

Spring and positivity is in the air. Vicky, I so hope that your dog gets good news at the vet. It's so hard to see them not well.

See you tomorrow (and my weights for power sculpt, hopefully :wink: )

:flowerforyou:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, I just wanted to stop by and say hi. I'm back but came back with a cold and am not exercising today. Maybe tomorrow:smile: The sun is shining and all I want to do is sit and let it wash over me. See you all tomorrow:flowerforyou: