Fitbit sync

Options
sigsby
sigsby Posts: 220 Member
I am not getting my activity data from Fitbit into MyFitnessPal. I am getting my nutrition information from MFP to Fitbit. I have "Enable Negative Adjustments" checked. I did change by fitbit password earlier in the week. I disconnected and reconnected through MFP and it did sync both ways on that day. It has not any day since.

Any help would be appreciated.

Best Answers

• TRIX5884
    TRIX5884 Posts: 318 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    There is a glitch within MFP that they are working on

https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/4415871310093

Maintenance work starting Monday, 12/13/21
    2 hours ago Updated
    Monday, December 13, 2021, 1:54pm PST

Hello,

We are having a case of the Mondays! Earlier today, we began work to upgrade to our steps service. While we've made a lot of progress, the work is taking longer than expected and we've run into some snags. We are aware that members are receiving inaccurate calorie adjustments in relation to this work, and we will have a fix in place for this issue by the end of the day tomorrow. Please accept our deep apologies for this frustration.

We will continue to update this article as information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

For additional background information on the updates to our steps service, please see this article - Messaging Regarding the Status of our Fitbit Integration

Best,

MyFitnessPal Staff
  • Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,860 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi y'all! Just chiming in to confirm that the team is still working on resolving the steps issues that showed up after the maintenance on Monday. This is a top priority for the team. Updates can be found here.

Answers

• chadwicktrish794
    Options
    I am also having the same problem with syncing myfitnesspal to my fitbit app. On myfitnesspal app it says I dont have any apps connected. I did what the troubleshooting article said - reinstall the app and it is still the same. Please can you give me advice.
    Thank you
  • janesew
    janesew Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem. Yesterday it would not even let me reinstall the app. I was able to reinstall the app this afternoon, but now it is off again! And it won't let me reinstall!! Hope the solution comes soon!
  • cholito25
    cholito25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue
  • sigsby
    sigsby Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I guess they are still working on it because it is not working at all today. I'm sure they are probably more concerned with log4j issues. I hope they get to it soo.
  • PDLanum
    PDLanum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Problem is still occurring. Has not worked well all week. Deleted MyFitnessPal and Fitbit Apps. Resynced multiple times. The maintenance on Monday has broken the system. I now have to manually put food/water into Fitbit. Exercise from Fitbit to MyFitnessPal is broken.

No status on getting it "fixed".
  • honeybee1036
    honeybee1036 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I’m having same syncing issues since Monday. 😑
This discussion has been closed.