Fitbit syncing issue?

Options
2»

Answers

• PDLanum
    PDLanum Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Still broken 4:23PM PST.
    I have "enabled the Fitbit/MyFitnessPal apps to sync multiple times over the last two days.
    Absolutely will not sync. MyFitnessPal shows "add tracker" while Fitbit only shows my non-Fitbit scale as being connected.

I have deleted and reloaded both MyFitnessPal and Fitbit apps. Still nothing.

Don't you guys ever test this before you release it?
  • fcw123
    fcw123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I seem to be able to sync intermittently but now when I add an exercise on MFP it doesn't let me say what time so that won't transfer to fitbit. My food isn't transferring properly either. If it doesn't get fixed soon, I will probably just ditch MFP and just add my food directly to fitbit app
  • jstumy
    jstumy Posts: 5 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Same problem over here.

This started on Monday 12 December for me.

I experienced a problem/bug with my steps in combination with calories. I was overwhelmed with the amount of 'free' calories I won for a few steps 😅

I tried to disconnect and reconnect to the Fitbit-app to solve the steps and calories issue/bug, but after that a new problem began:

I had trouble to connect to the Fitbit-app app after I disconnect it.
    Most of the times I had to try to connect to the Fitbit-app multiple times before it was finally visible as connected. But as soon as I add food in the myfitnesspal diary it was disconnected again.

I can then try to connect to the Fitbit app again. But as soon as I add another meal, the Fitbit app is disconnected again. It's driving me crazy!..

Please do something with this issue Fitbit, it started last Monday with the steps and calories issue/bug: https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/4415871310093-Maintenance-work-starting-Monday-12-13-21
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    jstumy wrote: »
    Same problem over here.

I experienced a problem/bug with my steps in combination with calories. I was overwhelmed with the amount of 'free' calories I won for a few steps 😅

I tried to disconnect and reconnect to the Fitbit-app to solve the steps and calories issue/bug, but after that a new problem began:

Most of the times I had to try to connect to the Fitbit-app multiple times before it was finally visible as connected. But as soon as I add food in the myfitnesspal diary it was disconnected again.

I can then try to connect to the Fitbit app again. But as soon as I add another meal, the Fitbit app is disconnected again. It's driving me crazy!..

Please do something with this issue Fitbit, it started last Monday with the steps and calories issue/bug: https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/4415871310093-Maintenance-work-starting-Monday-12-13-21

It's not a Fitbit issue, it's an MFP issue. No devices are synching to MFP. Also, if it were a Fitbit issue they wouldn't see "Please do something with this issue Fitbit" as this is MFP, not Fitbit website.
  • coffingurl
    coffingurl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can't even add Fitbit as my step tracker
  • ebmorran
    ebmorran Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also cannot connect my Fitbit at all despite the supposed fix. No answer from MFP support. Guess you get what you pay for with MFP.
  • jstumy
    jstumy Posts: 5 Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    jstumy wrote: »
    Same problem over here.

It's not a Fitbit issue, it's an MFP issue. No devices are synching to MFP. Also, if it were a Fitbit issue they wouldn't see "Please do something with this issue Fitbit" as this is MFP, not Fitbit website.

You're right! I had the Fitbit-app app in the top of my mind when writing this post 😑. It should be:

Please do something with this issue Myfitnesspal.
  • cymande1961
    cymande1961 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Also started for me on Monday. The only day it has attempted to sync it credited me with about 800 more calories from exercise than I was entitled to. Won't sync steps at all as of yesterday. I do hope MFP is on this!
This discussion has been closed.