Problems connecting to Fitbit Charge 4

Options
clairebecky
clairebecky Posts: 1 Member
Hi

I have had My Fitness Pal connected to my fitbit Charge 4 for ages but suddenly yesterday it disconnected for some reason. I managed to get it to reconnect yesterday but it has now disconnected again and when I try to reconnect it says there is a server error. I have tried logging out of both apps and in again, both on my phone apps and also on the desktop sites. Is there a current tech issue that will resolve itself or is there anything else I can try?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,854 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello, Our tech team has been working on our steps service this week which hit a few snags. Please take a look at this support article and if you are still running into issues, please contact support by clicking on this link: https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new or send an email to support@myfitnesspal.com with your device information, and exact problem and our support team will investigate.

Answers

• MJW12020
    MJW12020 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Yes, there is a current tech issue. MFP staff were doing tech maintenance a few days ago and broke the system. Just need to wait for them to fix it.
  • cathyday007
    cathyday007 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here. My Fitbit keeps disconnecting. Really very annoying. Started on Monday when I was credited with over 2000 calories from my Fitbit. Then it disconnected. I managed to reconnect but it's just done it again. COME ON PEOPLE! SORT IT OUT!!!
This discussion has been closed.