A little slow

Options
Hi everyone.

Been using this site for a week and a half and loving it! I have posted a couple of messages in other areas and thought it only proper to officially introduce myself here.

I am (obviously) a mother of five kids, aged 10-15... busy life... 43 years old and starting to feel it. I only want to lose a few pounds (lucky I know, but I understand this is the most difficult!) but mostly I want to eat healthier and stay in shape. My muscles are starting to feel their age and I'm not quite ready for that yet!!

Replies

• momof5
    momof5 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi everyone.

Been using this site for a week and a half and loving it! I have posted a couple of messages in other areas and thought it only proper to officially introduce myself here.

I am (obviously) a mother of five kids, aged 10-15... busy life... 43 years old and starting to feel it. I only want to lose a few pounds (lucky I know, but I understand this is the most difficult!) but mostly I want to eat healthier and stay in shape. My muscles are starting to feel their age and I'm not quite ready for that yet!!
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a mom of 4 and have lost 20 pounds using this site--10 more to go!

Keep up the good work!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I hope you find this site most helpful.