Stress

When I was on weight loss going hard I was 193
I've been stressed its hard at moment that's bug on me ive been trying to do best with my calorie at the end it hits me and I start eating out of pocket I go back to 200 and the next day 199 help
This my 3 day 199 199 200
Ugghhhh

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    nadine, we have tried to help you time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time and time again.

go back to all of THOSE posts and read what we wrote THERE. our advice as NOT changed.
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,479 Member
    Exactly what "help" are you wanting or expecting? As @callsitlikeiseeit has pointed out, you've made about eleventy kerjillion of these posts and have gotten excellent advice from a multitude of reliable people. What is the point of your making these posts over & over again, if you aren't going to take heed of ANY of the advice given to you by anyone? Endlessly whining & complaining on the forums about things that ONLY YOU control is not benefitting anyone at all, including you. So, why?

As far as "stress" goes, there will ALWAYS be stress in your life. ALWAYS. How you choose to manage it is up to you.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    and this will be the last thing i ever say to you (unless you figure things out)... this is what weight loss looks like on a graph. This is my OWN weight loss over this past year.

See how it is NOT a straight line? it is up and down and flat? like a roller coaster? THATS HOW IT WORKS!
    YOU WILL NOT BE DOWN EVERY SINGLE DAY! IT IS THE OVERALL TREND YOU WANT TO LOOK AT!

og2vz085endw.jpg