6" 0 and up male 350lbs or so chime in

Options
Just trying to find more people like me. I'm 6" 2 340-350lbs.

What's your daily calorie intake..

I'm a local hot shot driver also so I do need some food to burn. Post pics if possible

Replies

• nomorepizza2
    nomorepizza2 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi Manuel, what's a hot shot trucker?
    I'm a trucker too in the UK and was in great shape until I started driving the big rigs. Gained 122 pounds in 7 years! Lost most of that over the last year, mainly using this website.
    I just entered my details and followed the calorie limits that were set. One thing I would say though - be honest! Be scrupulously honest! Every single thing that passes your lips needs to be recorded, you'll be amazed how quickly those little snacks add up.
    I didn't go mad on the cardio. 30 mins a day 5 times a week.
    You can do it buddy but you have to get serious - half measures WILL NOT WORK!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 6'3 and was 470-485 lbs. I averaged 3000-3500 a day calories at the time. Now I am 290ish lbs and consume between 2200-2800 depending how much exercise I did that day. I do cardio and weight lifting 4-5x a week. Food wise I log and weigh everything. I lose about 3 to 4 lbs a month on average. Ideally for someone my size and height, I should easily be losing at a faster rate, but I don't care. I don't have a deadline that I am concerned about.

Forgot to add, other than days I workout, I am pretty sedentary. I work at a desk job with computers.
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'3" and currently at around 290 - down from a peak weight of just below 350.

Have some goals to get down to around 200 by Summer 2014.

You can do this. It's really just about the math to make sure that the intake in calories is consistently lower than expenditure over time.

Also in Central TX, btw, out in the country about 90 miles NW of Houston.