4lbs to go to GOAL!!

brendac72
brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
edited September 21 in Motivation and Support
I am at my final 4lbs and its been tough. Was wondering if anyone thinks once my goal is reached if the maintaining will be just as hard or harder?

Replies

• Jb27
    Jb27 Posts: 71 Member
    Personally i think that maintaining is pretty easy when you reach goal. You just have to continue to eat right and stay active :) Congrats on being so close to goal!!!
  • TabiHerbalifeCoach
    TabiHerbalifeCoach Posts: 691 Member
    I think initially it will be harder, you'll have more calories to eat so re-training to eat more, and healthy and since you aren't working towards loosing some of the other bad foods might work their way back in more often just be strong!!
  • I think it might be harder because once you reach your goal, you won't be pushing yourself as hard.
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    If you've consistently eaten enough but not too many calories during your weight loss and continue the exercise during maintenance, I think it will be easy. I was able to maintain my weight through 6 weeks of surgery healing with no exercise and I am now back to lose the last couple of pounds. Just watch your weight and come back here if you need to.
  • brendac72
    brendac72 Posts: 109 Member
    Thanks for all the advice......I will do my hardest to keep it off. I even donated all my old clothes so I only have things that fit:bigsmile: I still will be checking in on here for sure. Good luck to you all!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.