Hope I did this right 😜

It's the grave shift not the night life for me...wanted to @ least be a little social and say howdy. Not sure if I'm doing this for my health or just my vanity. Hope you all stay safe until the next time.
- Mr. Impatient

Replies

• JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,479 Member
    I work rotating shifts, just came back to days this week. So I feel ya on that! Nothing wrong with your goals benefitting you on multiple fronts!
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    i like to say that its all for my health that ive lost all this weight but id absolutely be lying if I didnt add in a healthy dose of vanity LOL
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 8,283 Member
    It’s OK to be both. I’ll be honest. Every morning I look in the mirror to make sure ii didn’t gain at all back over night, and every morning I then stop to admire what I see. I may be the only person who does, but it makes me feel great!

I’m listening to a podcast about an Italian politician who’s motto was “have the sun in your pocket”. He’s an utter *kitten* (or he wouldn’t be the subject of a very excellent podcast, called Bunga Bunga), however, I’m going to steal his motto. I really like it.

It took many many months to get beyond seeing old me in the mirror even when she didn’t exist any more. To see new me is a gift and a blessing. May you be there, in your own time. (“Soon” is never a good plan in weight loss.)