Can't change days or delete food entries

Options
smathiesen19
smathiesen19 Posts: 1 Member
I've been using MyFitnessPal for a week now and recording all my daily foods. Suddenly today, the website will not allow me to move between days. Also, the little red icon next to each food entry that one can click to delete an entry has disappeared.

Is anyone else having these issues? I've tried logging out and back in, refreshing, etc. It's been working fine all week where I could click on the date at the top of the food diary page and move back to a previous day, but now that function is stalled. I also need to delete a food line entry which I've done in the past by clicking that red icon, but it is no longer visible on any of my food entry lines (I added something twice so need to delete one line).

I'm using the website in Safari on a MacBook Pro running Monterey.

Best Answer

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,295 MFP Staff
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You need to clear your cache/cookies. This is a very common and luckily easily solved issue.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach out to our support team via https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com

Answers

• bemorestubborn
    bemorestubborn Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    ...the little red icon next to each food entry that one can click to delete an entry has disappeared. ...I'm using the website in Safari on a MacBook Pro running Monterey.
    durden wrote: »
    You need to clear your cache/cookies. This is a very common and luckily easily solved issue.
    Same for me, Safari browser, MacBook Pro, MacOS Monterey 12.1, and seems to occur intermittently. If I log in from Chrome, no problems. Clearing the cache and cookies, unfortunately, did not resolve the issue.
  • bemorestubborn
    bemorestubborn Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Found this on the web and it worked -
    - Go to the "Develop" tab on Safari and choose "Develop > Empty Caches."
    - If the Develop tab is not showing on the Safari menu, enable it by going to Safari > Preferences > Advanced and checking the "Show Develop menu in menubar" at the bottom.
    evhkhkcatl99.png- Alternatively, you can use a keyboard shortcut, option-command-E
This discussion has been closed.