After switch to Premium iOS app not syncing. Must force a sync

Options
W_Stewart
W_Stewart Posts: 237 Member
MFP always did perfect and timely syncing whether I was viewing or entering data either in the website or the iOS app. I am now on the fee trial for Premium and no food diary entries entered in the IOS app appears on the website unless I go to the IOS app settings and force it to sync. Is there a a fix. And yes...I am logged into the same account on both.

Answers

• durden
    durden Posts: 3,226 MFP Staff
    Options
    Apologies for any problems you are having. To reach our support team for assistance, please visit https://myfitnesspal.zendesk.com/hc/en-us or email directly to support@myfitnesspal.com
  • W_Stewart
    W_Stewart Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    What is the point of the forums if you are going to divert the conversation to a support ticket? Frankly, every time you guys do that I reach a support person who seems to have no working knowledge of your software. They tell you to verify you are using the right password and then to reinstall everything, all the while ignoring the information you share with them in the ticket.
  • durden
    durden Posts: 3,226 MFP Staff
    edited December 2021
    Options
    W_Stewart wrote: »
    What is the point of the forums if you are going to divert the conversation to a support ticket? Frankly, every time you guys do that I reach a support person who seems to have no working knowledge of your software. They tell you to verify you are using the right password and then to reinstall everything, all the while ignoring the information you share with them in the ticket.

I'm sorry you've had that experience; I can tell you however that my coworkers on our Customer Happiness team absolutely know what they're talking about, and that if you follow their directions that you will reach a solution. (It may take more than one email, however. That's just the nature of the beast)

Regarding your question; You'll note at the top of this forum that we state this is not a monitored tech support channel, and that when you create a post here, we note again (with a giant yellow notice) that if you need actual tech support, to create a support ticket. If there is a way we can make this more apparent, please do let me know and I'd be happy to try and implement this.
This discussion has been closed.