Getting rid of the baby weight

Options
Hi everyone,

After using MFP for a few weeks, I've ventured into the forums. Just thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm Michelle and I'm 28 years old from Brisbane. As you've probably guessed if you read the topic title, I'm on maternity leave after having my baby 6 months ago - my first.

The looming horror of swimming lessons has prompted me to try and get rid of the mummy tummy - plus the bit extra I was carrying anyway. Plus, if would be good to model good eating and fitness habits so that my boy isn't on MFP in 20 years trying to do what I'm doing now.

Replies

• JLN1974
    JLN1974 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome,

I'm mum to a 4 year old and a 2 year old and trying to get back up the slippery slope post babies.

Good luck :)
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hey I have 3lbs to go before my baby weight is gone! and my son is 2!! Good luck with getting it off, its just a case of plugging away slowly but surely
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

I have a 4 and a 2 year old and I'm now about 15lbs lighter than when I got pregnant with my 4 year old!

Just get yourself into an exercise and healthy eating routine and it'll soon go! Plus lots of walks with your baby. I spend half my life chasing my two on their scooters!
  • nks798
    nks798 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm on the same boat, my second son was born in May and I'm trying to get back to where I was last year. Feel free to add me :)