Hello

Options
Hello everyone I've been using this site for about a week now. Decided to join after I realized I couldn't afford to pay for weight watchers any longer. I'm here because I want to maintain a healthy lifesytle (healthy eating & workout). I feel with this site and the support from everyone i can accomplish that.

Replies

• tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There is wonderful support here, and the site is easy to use.
  • jcadwell
    jcadwell Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow, you've lost 30 pounds already! That's great! Good for you and keep it up. When you don't want to "work out," try just going for a leisurely walk. Any activity is better than none--even if it's just for 10 minutes. Good luck to you! -Jill (I'm also new to this site)
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
  • luv4chelle
    luv4chelle Posts: 15
    Options
    Well, excited to have you. I am sure you will meet your goal in no time. I have been using myfitnesspal for a while through my ipod and just recently found out about the site. I find it very helpful. I really enjoy the encouragement I get from the site. Hope all goes well and I will be commenting on your statuses.

~Chelle~
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks Chelle...
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    I just couldn't spend the money on Weight Watchers anymore either. Plus I'm not a real big fan of public humiliation as a weightloss tool..hahha I've joined MFP last year but really got serious at the last of May and have stuck with it faithfully since. It's an awesome site and everyone is so supportive.
  • nancyggg
    nancyggg Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I think this is a great site. I know i love it and logging your food really can be an eye opener. If you want to friend me then we can help motivate each other!
    Nancy