Members near DC

Options
Hello MyFitnessPal friends,
I live outside of Washington DC and thought it would be fun snd motivating to start a DC group. I have used MyFitnessPal for over a year and it has been extremely helpful to me. I would very much like to gain a supportive group of local health buddies.
Just to tell you a bit about me: I come from a “fat” family and have worked at staying within a reasonable weight my whole life. I would like to lose 10 pounds at this point. I do work out with a Zoom trainer 3 times a week and walk quite frequently.
As many others, I am suffering from pandemic fatigue and miss the gym and other people.
I suggest we check in daily here . We can answer three questions: 1. What were we successful at yesterday? 2. What is our goal for today? 3. Do we need anything from the group?
Ok-so- 1. Yesterday I stayed on a healthy eating plan well- no extra sweets2. Today I intend to walk three miles 3. Some others sharing here would be great for a start!!
Yours in fitness
Marianne

Replies

• cmcalpine08
    cmcalpine08 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Marianne! I also live right outside of DC. I have list about 9 pounds but would love to lose about 10 more to start. I do have a coach but have had this and that I’ve allowed to keep me from my workouts. I’m ready to do better. Yesterday I didn’t snack and I tried plant-based meat for the first time for dinner. My goal is to complete the workout my coach has in my app and do 2.5 miles which is what I normally do when I do cardio. Great to meet you!

Happy New Year!
    Carla