Yoga with Adriene

Options
Just a reminder, her new 2022 30 Day Yoga series starts today. It's called Move.

I did the one last year and enjoyed it, but didn't continue regular yoga after mid-February. I'm hoping that I can be more consistent this year.

Replies

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,045 Member
    Options
    I just discovered her so I'm doing the 2015 series at a rate of three times a week. I was quite sore after the first day, so I stayed at day 1 for three sessions. At this rate I will have thirty weeks of yoga!

I'm thrilled to discover free online videos. I can pause when I want, and repeat when I want, unlike a live teacher. And it plays on my phone anywhere in the house! Such a treasure.

Annie
  • bethe
    bethe Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I used to do yoga every day for several years when I was younger. Loved it, but eventually stopped. I've decided to start again because I'm in less than stellar shape due to having experienced Guillan-Barre last year. Anyway, I'm weak and out of shape, and about 20 pounds heavier than I should be. I started Day 1 with Adrienne today - and as gentle as it was, it kicked my rear end. I'll be repeating each segment a few times before moving on to the next one in an effort to rebuild strength and flexibility.
  • JeanGenie12
    JeanGenie12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love her YouTube channel. Have been stuck at home with covid so been doing some yoga to keep moving