I've been doing this tracking day-day hours by hours.

Options
johnrodriguez279332
johnrodriguez279332 Posts: 4 Member
edited January 2022 in Getting Started
This has been working out really well, so hear this I've lost 9 lbs. In 4 days I've tracked everything with my calories, and with everything I prepare like ingredientes. This is not as hard as I thought it would be, since I'm always on my computer it is very convenient for myself. Although I'm not sure how I'm gunna be able to do this if I get a job, I have an interview today at 10:00 AM. I want this to be something I instinctively can do, so this can be seconded nature for myself. I really just wanted to blog a little bit, and tell you readers how I'm doing so far.
Tagged:

Replies

• hookandy
    hookandy Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Pre plan food, batch cooking…. Life happens, make the best choices you can. Good luck for the interview.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,489 Member
    Options
    If I read your post right, you’ve lost nine pounds in the four days you’ve been tracking.

That’s great, and often happens in the first glory days.

But I would caution you: don’t expect that rate to continue, or try to force it to happen. You can cause damage to your health by grossly undereating and/or over-exercising.

Set your weight loss goal to a reasonable rate per week, allow yourself adequate food to eat, and don’t go into a blind panic or blue funk if your weight bounces back up.

People who lose slower will last longer, and have a much much higher likelihood of keeping it off.

Like you, I’m a data and app geek, and found MFP very manageable throughout weight loss and into maintenance. Yay, us!